Waiting for map...
Perfect Family Home, Located in Highly Sought after Car (inactive)
Priced below banks appraised value:
• Professionally appraised by CIBC® in May 2013 at $375000.
• Professionally appraised by ING Direct® in November 2010 at $368000.
• Professionally appraised and marketed in April 2013 at $438800.
Impressive remodeled and updated 4 bedroom house with attached garage
Interlock driveway, walkway and landscaped garden with stone wall
Inviting foyer and new front door with custom glass insert, and ceramic tile flooring
Attractive new staircase and wrought iron railings to main floor
Contemporary new kitchen open to the dining room. Rich cabinetry with ceramic tile backsplash and flooring and large island with breakfast bar, and built-in cabinets.
Tranquil master bedroom with generous closet space; excellent size second bedroom, good size third and fourth bedrooms
New main bathroom with new tub, toilet, pedestal sink, ceramic tile surround and flooring.
Rich new hardwood flooring in the living, dining, bedrooms, hallway and stairs
New powder room with granite top vanity and custom cabinet and convenient separate shower with ceramic tile steps
Perfect in location, close to best schools in Ottawa (Le Phare, and Colonel By), parks, river, shopping and movie theater. Excellent transportation, just minutes to downtown, walk score 77.
• 2013 –Hardwood, stairs, railings, and baseboards
• 2012 – Fence, and deck
• 2011- Kitchen Island, garage door opener, eavestroughs and flashings, shelving units, entire house was painted from 2011-2013 (colors were picked by an interior designer), bathrooms completely renovated from A-Z, including drywall & insulations.
• 2010 – Kitchen (completely renovated), garage door, landscaping, shed in backyard, carpet in lower level, interior doors, including closet doors, hardware and knobs
• 2008 – Roof, Interlock, window's exterior casings, air conditioning, front door and utility room
• 2006 – Electrical outlets, fixtures, chandeliers, ceiling fixtures, ect (electrical system was inspected and all fixtures were replaced)
• 2005 – Furnace, appliances, and patio door
• 2003 – Windows
Open house Sat Oct 12 and Sunday Oct 13, 2013 from 2 to 4 pm.
More pictures will be uploaded soon, or could be viewed on mls.ca and/or grapevine.ca