Waiting for map...
Beautiful condo, Garage + View of night ski hills (inactive)
Spacious 1448 sq ft ‘townhouse-type’ condo on 2 levels above the large private garage situated at terrace level with direct access into the condo.
The open-area floor plan of this sunny condo (facing South-East), has a closed vesibule, living room, kitchen, dining area as well as the powder/laundry room. You'll enjoy the wood-burning fireplace on winter evenings from your living room with a view of the night skiing hills of St-Sauveur.
On the second floor you'll find the large master bedroom (with large walk-in closet) and a good sized second bedroom, both sharing a spacious full 4-piece bathroom.
- Central heating and air conditioning ensure year-round comfort.
- Floors throughout the condo are hardwood or ceramic (vestibule, kithchen & baths)
- Balconies off master bedroom & living room
- Central vacuum
- Storage room (cedar) at garage level as well as a closed mechanical room
- Garage is 20'4 x 20'6
- additional exterior parking for 3 vehicles
- The property faces the mountains and away from the main street (Rue Principale)
The cozy village of St-Sauveur is nestled in a picturesque valley in the picturesque lower Laurentians. The St-Sauveur valley particular, is known as the capital of night skiing with hundreds of trails lighting up the night skies offering an exceptional nocturnal landscape... you can't help but feel that you're in a special part of the world and it's like a holiday throughout the winter months.
If you enjoy shopping you'll find numerous outlets as well as stores and shops providing all the necessities that you could need. Important services include medical clinics, banks, mechanics. The area also boasts dozens of restaurants meeting every taste and budget.
St-Sauveur is at exit 60 of expressway (A-15) and in addition to the ski mountains, the area offers countless waterfront properties along the shores of the hundreds of lakes and rivers that you find throughout the region.
Note also that the highways and roads in the Laurentians are exceptionnally well maintained throughout the winter.
- Downtown Montreal and Trudeau Airport in 50 minutes;
- Mont Tremblant and express air service to New York and Toronto is 45 minutes away;
- Ottawa is 90 minutes away.
- New York is an 7-8 hour drive
TerraNova Real Estate Services
Chatered Real Estate Broker